* Is there a Carnival Parade?
* Yes! The NOLA Caribbean Festival experience consists of 25 official events, one of which is a Carnival parade with masquerade bands (including Supa Nova, the official NOLA Caribbean Festival band), paint vs powder band, dance groups, brass bands, and Mardi Gras Indians.
* What time is the festival?
*Can I get a VIP ticket?
* Yes. VIP tickets will be available.
*Are outside food and drinks allowed?
* No. Please support the food and drink vendors at the festival. We have a fantastic and eclectic mix of Caribbean food and drinks.
* Can I bring my dog?
* No. We love dogs but unfortunately they are not allowed at this festival.
* Are there ATMs?
* Yes. There will be ATMs onsite but we recommend bringing cash to avoid lines and fees.
* I’m from out of town, where should I stay?
* The International House Hotel. The International House Hotel is the official hotel sponsor of the NOLA Caribbean Experience and also one of the nicest hotels in the entire state! This boutique, 4-star hotel in the heart of downtown New Orleans is set in a restored beaux arts building that was once a historic world trade center. Mention the NOLA Caribbean Festival when booking over the phone.
* Are there vegetarian/vegan food options?
* Yes. There will be vegetarian/vegan food options at the festival.