* Is there a payment plan?
*Yes. Of course you are welcome to pay all at once however we also provide the option to break payments into two (2) monthly installments to make it more manageable. As long as the first payment is made before the Advanced deadline (April 19th), all subsequent payment will be locked in at that rate.
*Is my data safe?
*YES! We take your personal information very seriously. We only keep your name, email and phone number on file so that we can contact you, keep you up to date and send you necessary trip details. We never see your inancial data and address and they are never stored on our sight. It all goes through Stripe, which is an award-winning payment matrix and the industry standard for secure data and fraud protection.
* What does the package price include?
+ 3 night stay at the 4-star boutique downtown International House Hotel.
+ Entry to 8 official NOLA Caribbean Festival events.
+ In-city travel on private coach bus to and from hotel and all official events.
+ NOLA Caribbean Fest gear
*Is travel included?
* No but… If you are coming from Atlanta you have the option to join us on the official NOLA Caribbean Fest private charter bus round trip ($75/person). Or If you are coming from Houston you have the option to join us on the official NOLA Caribbean Fest private charter bus round trip ($150/person - food/drink/special gifts included)
*Is food and drink included?
* Yes. Each event contains a food and or drink component included. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a specific breakdown of each event.
* Can I bring my dog, cat or alligator?
* No. We love animals but unfortunately you will need to find them a babysitter :).
*What is the refund policy?
*All sales are final. Due to the nature of our contracts with third parties (i.e. hotel, transportation etc) we are not able to issue refunds.
*Can I purchase travel protection/insurance?
*Of course. We do not offer an official NOLA Caribbean Festival travel insurance plan but there are many great options out there.
*Are kids allowed?
*Yes but…The NOLA Caribbean Festival is a family-friendly festival however not all of the official events are. The Caribbean/New Orleans history lecture, the Carnival Parade and both days of the festival are definitely kid-friendly but the Official Pre-Party Pool Party, the Official After-Party and the Sun & Soca Breakfast Party are adults only.
*Can I play Mas?
*Yes! We have launched our own official Kaleidoscope Mas Band. Our Band launch is March 15th, when our costume designs will be released. Your $75 registration fee is included as part of the vacation package, but the costumes must be purchased separately from our designer (backline costumes = $150, frontline costumes = $250). If you want to participate in the parade but want a more bacchanalian experience, your vacation package also includes the $75 registration fee to the Paint VS Powder section!
Your vacation package automatically registers you for the Colour Me Krazy Paint VS Powder section. If you would like to play mas instead, the deadline to let us know and pay is JUNE 1st so that our designer has time to make your costume which will be delivered to your hotel.